Registration of designs No.309991
Price: 6,000 yen (including tax)
Made in Japan
For kids’ wheelchairs and wheelchairs with growth functions: The hood of wheelchair raincoat is smaller than regular ones.
S: Height 140-155 cm
M: Height 150-170 cm
L: Height 170-190 cm
Material: PVC resin
You can go outside on rainy days.
You can easily wear it and take it off by yourself because the raincoat covers the whole wheelchair.
You can not hold an umbrella with a manual wheelchair. “I do not go outside if it rains.” “I run under the rain and get wet.” Piro racing have a perfect solution! All you do it put it on your head! It also covers the wheels so that they don’t get wet in the rain! The raincoat is transparent so that you can easily see and function! You can even use your cell phone without having it wet! The raincoat does not get caught in the wheels. If your wheelchair is operated by batteries, the coat also covers and protects your motor batteries.
● It is easy to put it on and take it off, just sit and put on over your head.
● Magnet buttons are used for easy dressing and undressing.
● Coat is made with three-dimensional cutting so that it does not get caught in the wheels.
● The material is flammable. Do not place it near cigarettes, stoves and fire.
● Please make sure that the coat does not caught in the wheels before moving.
● For those who have pacemakers implanted, the coat is not recommended for magnet buttons are used.
● Please use the proper coat size to prevent the hem from touching the ground and getting caught in the wheels.