■ About delivery & shipping fees
1) Right after your order, an automatic reply will be sent to you. Please note that the shipping fees mentioned in this e-mail are for orders to be delivered to an address within Japan and not applicable for delivery outside of Japan.
※When ordered from an english page, the automatic reply will be sent in English, with the shipping fees applicable for delivery to an address within Japan. Please wait for the shop to contact you with international shipping fees to be delivered to your address.
2) Soon you will receive an e-mail with the correct shipping fees and total price from our shop. Please check the total amount due.
Please reply to the e-mail, if you can be satisfied with the total amount.
We can not ship the items without replying from you.
If there is no reply within two weeks from the date of order, we will cancel this order unfortunatly.
3) Your ordered items will be shipped out only after your payment is received.
The delivery time is estimated to be approximately 3 business days after shipment.
Please understand there will be delays depending upon customs clearance and other various conditions of transportation.
We ship via EMS.
After shipment is made, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail.
* All price are listed in Japanese Yen
* Shipping is calculated based on the weight of the products and the packaging.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX and Diners.
After you have placed your order, the Betta baby store will send you an e-mail containing a URL link to PayPal so you can proceed with your payment. Please click on the URL to log in to PayPal and follow the instructions to complete your payment.
PayPal cannot be confirmed within 7 days from the order confirmation e-mail date, order will be cancelled automatically.
Please understand that we will not accept cancellation in any case for international orders.
Return and Refund Policy
Any return or refund will not be accepted once order confirmation e-mail is sent out.
Dr. Betta‘s glass bottles are molded carefully by hand, so each one has its own unique characteristics.
Although some bubbles and lines may be created when molding the bottles, at the time of inspection, all our products are measured with a caliper, weighed, and the size of the bubbles and lines are measured as well. They are also tested by striking them with a wooden hammer, and they are visually inspected under a bright light using a large magnifying glass. Only the products that comply with these safety standards are shipped out for sale. Even if you find bubbles or lines as shown in the picture below, please rest assured that they will not affect the strength and safety of the bottles in everyday use.
Also, please note that we cannot accept requests for returns or exchanges for any of these reasons.
- These are air bubbles that are formed when molding the glass. One bottle may have multiple bubbles.
- Some lines may be formed when molding the glass, and when cooled and solidified, the glass surface may become bent.
- When the glass has just been molded and the bottle is still soft, some marks may be imprinted on the bottom when placed on top of a surface.
Customs Clearances and Duties
Import duties and taxes may be applied upon customs clearance into your country.
Please pay such costs directly to the delivery agents or the customs office upon delivery.
For details, please contact the customs office of your country.
Prohibited and Restricted Goods
■Items by Country
Policies regarding prohibited and restricted goods differ from each country of destination. Please check the following popular destination countries (USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, China, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand).
* Please contact EMS for information on other countries
Regarding our customers’ personal information (address, name, e-mail address, etc.), we are taking the utmost care. Your personal information may be used for, and be used only for conducting our business.
Matters pertaining to personal information are controlled within the confines of the law and unless required by government to disclose such information, personal information shall not be disclosed to third parties without prior written consent.